Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Projects Analyst – Sterling Alternative Finance
Job type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Real Estate / Property Management
- The Real Estate Project Specialist is responsible for formulating and implementing the group’s strategies for achieving the corporate objectives in the target market, meet and exceed customers’ requirement, maximize profit, minimize cost and risk.
- Contribute to the process of developing a business plan and annual budget for Real Estate portfolio in line with the business’ objective.
- Formulate, implement, and review strategies for project management and cost management for the short, medium and long term in line with the SAF’s Group Real Estate portfolio business plan.
- Develop and implement relationship strategies with Real Estate developers and civil engineers.
- Use market insights to identify market opportunities and develop customer relevant propositions that drive key measures such as market share, revenue, profit, and brand health.
- Supervise, monitor, and ensure project delivery are up to and above market standards in line with agreed contract.
- Undertake regular supervision and ensure acceptable material standards for construction.
- Provide regular update and information on existing and new projects.
- Structure special transactions for improved profitability.
- Maximize the business’ yield on risk assets.
- Increase the business’ visibility through project finance and deal structuring.
- Develop strategic alliances for public private partnership.
- Ensure market research and intelligence surveys on target sectors are carried out regularly and a comprehensive database of information for both prospects and existing customers are maintained.
Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in any discipline, professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Up to10 years’ experience in a high-performance bank/ mortgage/ other financial institutions/construction firm. A minimum of 5 years must have been spent in project management & real estate finance.
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online