SME Growth Hub – Our client in the Real Estate sector is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Marketer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The marketers will be responsible for marketing, advertising the promotional activities of the company and must be able to take steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and goals of the company through various goals and objectives.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources.
- Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features.
- Answer clients’ questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of the property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Degree in any field with at least 2 years of work experience.
- Previous work in marketing for real estate, architecture, design, or construction industries preferred
- Solution-oriented with the ability to build relationships across a cross-disciplinary team comprised of diverse personalities, skill sets, and levels of experience
- Strong communication capabilities, written and verbal, for executive-level discussion and influence, comfort, and confidence interfacing with and presenting to staff and executives.
- Demonstrable grasp of the Real Estate Development and Property Management
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and self-directed
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
N80,000 monthly + Commission.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.