George Houston Resources Limited (GHR) is a Human Resource Development and Management Consulting firm. We assist organizations to achieve their corporate visions and objectives through integrated, strategic and solution-oriented HR consulting services using best-practice methodologies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Investment Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We requires the Service of Experienced Investment Officer. You will be responsible for co-developing, implementing and successfully managing Investment related strategies as it relates to client needs.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of company products, policies, and procedures
- Work dependently and independently to develop new portfolios
- Engaging with new Prospects and existing client to assess their needs and requirements
- Assist in creating awareness through various means to achieve corporate target
- Engage in both transactional and enterprising asset portfolio development functions and perform work related duties as assigned by the Senior Managers.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree required in any Business-related Program.
- 1 – 3 Years of Work Experience with passion for portfolio management
- 22 – 30 years of Age
- Have a Track Record of Successfully Meeting quantitative targets
- Must be professional in dealing with all kinds of Customers
- Possess Excellent verbal and Written communication Skill
- Highly organized and with good persuasive skills
- Must reside around Lekki / Ajah area of Lagos.
Application Closing Date
17th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.