Rensource began commercial operations in 2016. It is a leading renewable energy and merchant services company revolutionizing energy provision in Africa by building and operating clean energy based micro utilities. It is Nigeria’s fastest growing provider of off-grid energy, powering the productivity of small and medium size enterprises.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: React Native Developer
- We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms.
- You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
- Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experiences with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online