Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: RAN Planning Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- RAN Planning Manager is a vital position for service assurance to the end-users or customers.
- The main function of service assurance is monitoring of service quality & availability, SLAs, performance of RAN Network and circulating performance reports to the Stakeholders.
- UTRAN Network Architecture Planning.
- Evaluate the equipment performance and utilization
- Monitoring and optimization of the interfaces utilization and processor loads
- Ensure full solution with Transmission and Core side.
- Evaluate the UTRAN solution provided by Vendors
- Nationwide Upgrades of the UTRAN network with the new Major/Sub S/W release
Skills and Knowledge
- More than 5 years’ experience in UTRAN Architecture
- 2G, 3G and 4G experience.
- Experience in Huawei, ZTE and Nokia equipment.
- Relevant Degree
- Entrepreneurial disposition in decision making and managing resources
- Logical decision making abilities
- Attention to details
- Flexible and dedicated
- Ability to manage an outsourcing partner to effectively deliver on SLAs
- Good communication
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online