Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s smartest venture capital investors.
With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans.
To help us grow into the company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Monitor debugging process results
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Test current products and identify deficiencies
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Develop and monitor performance metrics for all stages of the production process
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements and ensure consistent project execution
- Plan, create and manage the overall quality planning strategy
- Identify quality assurance process bottlenecks and suggest actions for improvement
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
You’ll be considered for this role if you:
- Are familiar with native android and ios development frameworks
- Have strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Have experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Have hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Have hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Have solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Have experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Have experience with performance and/or security testing
- Have a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Are a team player
- Have good time-management skills
- Have great interpersonal and communication skills
- Have good problem-solving skills
- Can take the initiative and adapt to a fast-paced work environment
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- A great and upbeat work environment populated by a multinational team.
- Career Development & Growth.
- We are advocates of work life balance and offer a remote working option for certain roles.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online