Apply for Qatar Airways Recruitment for Regional Manager – West Africa. Qatar Airways is proud to be one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents, and thanks to our customers’ response to our offerings, we are also the world’s fastest-growing airline. We connect more than 160 destinations on the map every day, with a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft, and an unrivalled level of service from our home and hub, the Five-star airport, Hamad International Airport in Doha, the State of Qatar.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Manager – West Africa
Job Id: 138493
Category: Corporate & Commercial
- We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Commercial team in Lagos as Regional Manager – West Africa.
- Develop medium and long term strategy in multiple country territories and manage all sales teams within the territorial coverage.
- Develop and deliver revenue for Qatar Airways, maximizing return and market penetration whilst ensuring minimal cost of sales.
- Actively contribute to the B2C performance of the Region in close relation with Head Quarters.
- Formulate and implement competitive sales strategies to drive the short, medium and long terms sales performance of the multiple country territories portfolio. Ensure that strategy and activities are regularly reviews and updated to reflect changes in competitive environment and market behavior.
- Collaborate with VP to formulate, implement, monitor and adapt business plans to support strategic commercial objectives of the portfolio and the region.
- Development and implement plans to build / manage a permanently active pipeline if new corporate business to support the annual Commercial vision.
- Leverage B2B partnerships to drive new business opportunities to new markets and new customers.
- Act as the first point of contact for aero – political opportunities to new markets and new customers.
- Ensure portfolio structure, processes and related activity is optimized to drive commercial priorities e.g high value premium cabin sales via Corporate, TMC, Beyond Business and IBE.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8 years of job related experience
- Extensive commercial experience with an airline
Application Closing Date
29th August, 2021.
How To Apply For Qatar Airways Recruitment for Regional Manager – West Africa
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online