Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Purchasing Assistance
Location: Benue, Nigeria
Function / Domain: Materials / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Procurement
Slot: 2 Openings
- We are searching for a tech-savvy Purchaser with a keen eye for detail to buy various goods for our company.
- The Purchaser’s duties will include conducting market research, building a network of reliable vendors and service providers, negotiating the best contracts, inspecting deliveries, and traveling overseas to secure deals and meet with potential clients.
- Conducting research on potential products, vendors, and services, and comparing price and quality to ensure the best deal.
- Meeting with vendors and clients to negotiate the best contracts.
- Liaising with delivery and warehouse teams to ensure goods are received on time.
- Monitoring inventory and writing orders to refill stock.
- Attending events, shows, and exhibitions to network with vendors and view new products.
- Inspecting purchased products upon delivery and reporting any issues time
Desired Qualification / Preferred Competencies
- B.Sc in Business Administration or similar.
- Retail experience or similar.
- Practical experience with purchasing software.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Sound research and networking skills.
- Great written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online