PTI Post UTME Form 2021/2022. Is PTI post utme form out, Below PTI post utme screening date, PTI Effurun post utme form closing date and how to apply for PTI post utme form.
Table of Contents
Is PTI Post UTME Form out for 2021?
This is to inform all prospective candidates who chose Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Effurun National Diploma (ND) FUll-Time programmes as their first choice for 2021/2022 academic session.
When is PTI Post UTME Form Coming Out
The Petroleum Training Institute Online Registration for the Screening Exercise started on Wednesday, 22nd September 2021.
How Much is PTI Warri Post UTME Form 2021
The application fee for the Post UTME admission form is N2,000.00 and the procedure for payment is as stated below.
PTI Post UTME Cut off Mark 2021
The general cut off mark for Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Effurun Post Utme form is 120 for all courses. Please note that candidates with Jamb score of 120 above are eligible to apply.
Does PTI Write Post UTME Exam 2021
Is it truth that PTI are writing post utme screening exam this year? Yes. The Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) conducts Post Utme Screening Examination before candidates are given admission. The application which is on-line will commence from Wednesday, 22nd September 2021. See What to Read for PTI Post-UTME Examination 2021
Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun Eligibility Criteria 2021
(1) All candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 and above can apply for the National Diploma programmes.
(2) All candidates who did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 and above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply.
(3) All candidates are to possess Five (5) Ordinary Level Credit passes relevant to their choice of programme which must include English Language and Mathematics. For details, see the PTI online admission prospectus for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
(5) All Candidates are to visit their JAMB Brochure to know the required Subjects that they are to write during the screening, as the Subjects for the screening are not the same for all programmes.
Courses offered in Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun
The following programmes are available National Diploma (ND) levels.
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies
- Computer Science and Information Technology
How to Apply for PTI Post UTME Form 2021
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on “Apply Here”, and then click on National & Higher National Diploma Programmes
- Under the National Diploma Programmes, Click on “Apply Here
- Fill in the “Applicant Sign on page” and Click on “Click Here to Sign Up” at the bottom of the page. (Note: Write down your Username and Password for subsequent use).
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) page where you generate the RRR code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out. (Note you can also make payment online)
- After the payment of N2,000.00 which is the cost of each application form, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and under the Students’ menu click on “Applicant Login”
- Enter your Username and Password and click LOGIN.
- Fill in the Post UTME online application form and print out the completed online application form which will be presented at the examination /interview centre along with your RRR code, JAMB result and O’level result.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1) Inconsistency in names, picture on photo cards, O’level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents will not be accepted by the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
2) Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the website carefully before completing the form, as all the information and steps required to fill the form are available on the Institute’s website (www.pti.edu.ng)
3) Candidates must confirm their JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
4) If you have any issues with your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then mail email@example.com stating your RRR code.
5) For technical support, send an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08122855018.
PTI Screening Date 2021
When is the date for PTI Post-UTME Screening 2021? This page will update you with the right info. The screening exercise will take place at a date to be announced later. (Please check the Hotgist.com.ng regularly for updates).
PTI Post Utme Closing Date 2021
The deadline for Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Effurun Post Utme registration start from Wednesday, 22nd September 2021 to end Friday, 29th October 2021.
For further enquiries on admission, mail: email@example.com or call: 081227667021,
08065967052, 07015544662, and 08030524384.
Tips to Pass PTI Post UTME 2021
Everything you need to know about the Petroleum Training Institute Post UTME and how to pass excellently well will be discussed in this article, and you are encouraged to leave a comment if you have questions.
PTI admission aggregate is determined by JAMB score and Post-UTME score i.e.( JAMB score/8) + (Post UTME score/2). However, you must have met the O’level criteria before you can be offered admission.
Firstly, before you can be invited to write PTI Post UTME 2021/2022, you must have scored at least 200 in JAMB. And a higher score like 250 and above is suitable for candidates who want to study competitive courses at the Petroleum Training Institute.
I have discovered that candidates who fail PTI Post JAMB were unaware of tips to success in the exam. And because of the level of failure, I have decided to write success tips for candidates who want to write Petroleum Training Institute Post JAMB.
- The test is Paper-based against the computer-based in some universities in Nigeria
- You have 90 minutes to answer 100 questions
- You will be given a practice question during registration, and some questions out of it will come out. Expect something like 6-10 questions from the practice questions.
- The same subject combination you wrote in JAMB is the same you will write in PTI PUTME
- No calculator is allowed
- You’ll be tested with 25 questions from each subject