Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a Coaching and Counseling Company with affiliation with an international coaching organisation. The company’s goal is to help people and organisations be their best through team coaching and leadership development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Psychologist
Employment Type: Full-time
- The company is now seeking to recruit a communicative and compassionate Therapist to join the team and support the physical, emotional, and mental well-being of its clients.
- Reporting to the General Manager, you will work directly with clients to actively listen to problems and concerns and suggest healthy and productive ways of coping with those issues.
- This role requires someone who enjoys working closely with people – not just with clients, but also other members of the team and occasionally outside agencies.
- You will conduct regular appointments with clients and establish positive and trusting relationships with the clients.
- You will record and maintain adequate notes about client visits and maintain the strictest confidentiality of each and every client situation.
- In addition, you will also coach.
- A Master’s holder in Psychology, you must have a minimum of 2 years relevant working experience.
- You must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to actively listen.
- Solid relationship building capabilities, positive and compassionate attitude with keen attention to detail are essential for this role.
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritise needs and a passion for advancing in the therapy field are required.
- You must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.