Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PS Core Solution Architect
Req ID: 564088
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are now looking for a Packet Core SA, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and driving the optimization of the Evolved Packet Core network to improve its performance.
- In this role, you will be accountable to ensure that the network is optimized to meet the required Service Level Agreements(SLA) or deliver the best cost- effective topology or configuration.
- Additionally, you will assist by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Analyze the performance and resources on the core and data network
- Define solutions to improve network performance against set target
- Drive initiatives to improve network performance and end-user quality
- End-user quality of service optimization
- Deploy corrective measures to improve traffic ability performance (end-user focus)
- Analyze customer technology and business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Support in identification of business opportunities and presales activities
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas within the domain
- Provide domain expertise to support back office and planning functions
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Degree in Engineering preferably in Electronics, Computer Science, Telecommunication or equivalent
- Minimum years of experience: 5 yrs in Packet Core (with relevant experience on Ericsson platforms)
- Domain experience: Packet Core(native and cloud)
- Good exposure on KPI formulae, KPI degradation and KPI troubleshooting
- Good understanding of Network Architecture, signaling, and data flows in technologies of 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G
- Be proficient in core network performance / configuration parameters,protocols etc, and their interpretation and usage
What’s in it for you?
- Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it.
- You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it.
- Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls.
- You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority.
- Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online