Apply for Project Manager (Remote) at Tropic Dreams. Tropic Dreams is a full-service digital transformation agency based in Lagos, Nigeria. We are passionate about helping businesses undergo a digital revolution in all tiers of their operations by providing cutting-edge technology tools, training and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Get Work Done by Tropic Dreams is a startup leveraging on the gig economy to provide top-notch services to clients from around the world.
- We are poised to expand operations in the coming months and we seek to hire a seasoned Project Manager to join our team. If you’re a passionate self-starter, Get Work Done is a great company for you. Don’t hesitate to apply.
Responsibilities for Project Manager
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
Qualifications for Project Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or a related field
- 1-3 years of project management and related experience
- Relevant Project Management certification required
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2021.
How to Apply For Project Manager (Remote) at Tropic Dreams
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online