ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Ketu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
He / she must be able to:
- Implement Board visions through business conduct to achieve profitable operation and secure continuity and growth of the company.
- Total responsibilities for the technical and financial successful results of the company.
- Implement all policies and procedures set out by the Managing Director/Board of Directors.
- Ensure that the company’s structure is aligned with the company’s business strategy.
- Prepare an annual business plan and be responsible to meet the forecasted budget, cash flow, and profit.
- Develop new business opportunities
- Oversee daily business operations, and developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Monitor the progress of all projects and keep the MD/Board informed of any critical issues.
- Ensure that suitable project management systems are in place to achieve the schedule milestone, budget, and quality constraints.
- Manage business risk throughout all aspects of the company’s activities.
- Develop business relationships with strategic partners.
- Develop internal systems, procedures, and practices in line with the Company’s standards and designed to continuality enhance the efficiency of the company’s activities.
- Ensure that all areas of the company’s activities such as business development, planning engineering, construction legal, finance, etc. are well coordinated to ensure that the management system is in place to achieve company strategy and target.
- Obtain the MD’s approval for all major company activities such as new project bidding, financial commitments, assets purchasing, and key staff hiring and appraisals.
- Provide training and development performance evaluation and appraisals to the company staff to enhance qualifications, motivations, and belonging to the company (people are the assets).
Job Requirements / Qualification
- BSc / MSc / MBA in Business Administration, Business Management and Development, Project Management or relevant field. Relevant Construction Experience, Certification, and Additional Degrees would be added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years proven work experience as a General Manager, Project Manager, or similar executive role in construction, real estate, or project management company.
- Must have the ability to lead and bring different people to work together in a team.
- Must possess great decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to read, understand and produce important financial documents for the organization.
- Solid organizational skillsincluding attention to details and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office suite. Professional qualification is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
14th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online