Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited – Our client, a top tier commercial Bank, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Our client requires the service of a highly skilled Project manager with Fin-tech experience to join a dynamic team. The successful candidate will assist with the delivery of assigned IT projects and programs, within specified criteria of time, scope, cost and quality. This individual will handle project support functions, track the progress of the projects and develop reports on progress, milestones and budget and Interface with System Integrators to deliver work.
- Manage the delivery of assigned project work packages, escalating issues that are beyond set tolerances to the Team Lead, IT Projects and -programs for resolution.
- Document project business cases in conjunction with Project Owners.
- Help with the development of quality assurance test plans and participate in testing.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head, Program Delivery and Program Manager.
- Participate in all IT Planning and policy development efforts.
- Facilitate the resolution of any issues encountered.
- Assist with quality management for solutions deployment and day-to-day operations.
- Help with the production of periodic project reports.
- Coordinate end users training before delivery of solutions.
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc in STEM
- Minimum of 4 years’ working experience as a project manager, preferably in a financial institution.
- Experience with iterative development project delivery.
- Competency in project management tools
- Relevant professional certifications.
- Certifications Include: ITIL, PMP, PRINCE 2, CBAP, Professional Scrum Product Owner, Professional Scrum Master, ISO 21500.
Skills / Competencies:
- Ability to use initiatives.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Good knowledge of Project Planning and Management Skills.
- Sound understanding of change management practices.
- Good understanding of financial services industry and the need for periodically embarking on IT enabled business change projects.
- Adequate knowledge of package implementation of integrated systems.
- Working knowledge of contract management, budget, and cost management.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Organization and coordination skills.
- Performance management.
- Ability to take ownership.
- General managerial/administrative skills.
- Interpersonal skills
- Good oral & written communication
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated resume in MS Word and PDF to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.