Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, a telecommunications infrastructure company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Ikota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Company: Telecoms Infrastructure
- Accountable for their client’s overall customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for timely project completion, issue identification / resolution, and customer delivery
- Ensures clients clearly understand status of project throughout all phases; including outstanding, pending, and completed tasks.
- Meet the highest standards and minimize the customers attrition rate.
- Remote support for all customers inquiries and tickets
- Performs daily project tracking including resource management, equipment tracking and workflow supervision of multiple projects.
- Collects and records documentation including customer set-up documents and implementation related information.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises when appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Summarizes progress of project and prepares interim and project completion reports.
- Facilitates efficient and effective internal team and external customer meetings.
- BSc in Civil Engineering or any related discipline
- Must Have at least 1-2 years Telecom Project Coordination experience
- Must be used to terms such as CHP, THP etc.
- Must be able to easily learn and use new software programs.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and resources in a dynamic environment across various sites and organize complex information.
- Must possess initiative with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Project Coordinator” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Strictly for Candidates In Lekki, Lagos Island, V.I, Surulere, & Ajah.