Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Accountant
Req ID: 652619
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Our Exciting Opportunity
- Project Finance Accountant secures accurate execution of customer business in SAP ONE, in compliance with Ericsson’s Process and Accounting Directives.
- This includes ensuring data integrity and support securing data integrity for contract accounting and supporting Customer Project Managers, Service Delivery Managers, and others with Local Governance. Execution Accountable with governance of Customer Execution.
- Manage financial governance
- Interact with internal stakeholders (KAM, Program Director)
- Interact at the overall level of the team
- Conduct projects and consolidating information.
- Audits and compliance activities.
- Know your numbers, capable of financial reporting, analytical skills, business understanding and keen on knowledge sharing.
- Being able to plan and prioritize your work efficiently.
- Being the finance business partner for our operations stakeholders.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or equivalent significant experiences.
- 4 years of validated experience required. (Corporative Finances)
- Proficient English.
- Financial acumen in project Finance, English is a plus, experienced in SAP for Project Finance and control activities, proficient with SOX.
- Analytical and financial skills.
What´s in it for You?
- Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it.
- Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls.
- You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority.
- Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online