Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programming Officer Two
Fuction/Domain: Project Planning & Monitoring
- The programming officer will support Dangote Rice Limited (DRL) Mills project management; monitoring, evaluation, and learning; and external engagement needs.
- This includes working closely with the Project manager, financial team, and other budget holders in the organization to ensure good stewardship.
- The programming officer thrives in a fast-paced environment, hungry for information, data and evidence and has the skill set to transfer learnings and data to various audiences with proven write.
- Represent company brand in industry conferences, meetings, and workshops.
- Programming of all activities on DRL Mills.
- Training program base on input from others.
- Technical Secretariat to project manager and technical team.
- Write reports and analyses of programmatic activities.
- Develop and manage work plans and processes for effective collaboration with external consultants.
- Develop and manage processes for editing and finalizing resources with relevant stakeholders.
Desired Qualification / Preferred Competencies
- HND / B.Sc Degree in Engineering field,
- MBA / MSc is an added advantage.
- Two (2) years of relevant experience.
- Experience working with multiple teams.
- Attention to detail.
- Technically minded.
- Excellent at meeting deadlines and managing multiple projects at once.
- Database management skills.
- Word processing, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS Projects is a must.
Application Closing Date
18th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online