United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Profit Centre Manager
- Ensure significant increase in market share within own region
- Drive performance of the unit liability generation and quality risk asset creation
- Risk asset appraisal, disbursement and monitoring
- Ensure effective relationship building and management with new and existing customers
- Optimally exploit new and existing opportunities in the market
- Drive the reactivation of all inactive/dormant accounts in the branch
- Plan and implement marketing strategies to boost profit
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of account officers
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Business Manager.
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Minimum Educational level: First Degree in any discipline.
Previous Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum experience: 3 4 years cognate experience, 3 of which must have been in a marketing arm of a branch.
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers and determine what products or services would best serve those needs
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent Communications skills(written and oral)
- Marketing and Selling skills
- Leadership and negotiation skills
- Good Relationship management skills
- Confident and must possess excellent networking skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online