United Bank for Africa (UBA) PLC is a leading pan-African financial services institution with a global footprint. We have a clear purpose to be a role model for African businesses by creating superior value for all our stakeholders.
UBA has a large footprint across the globe operating in 20 African countries: Republique du Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroun, Congo Brazzaville, Congo DRC, Cote d’Ivoire, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Tchad, Uganda, and Zambia. The Bank also operates in the United Kingdom, the United States of America, and with a presence in Paris.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Profit Center Manager
Job Type: Permanent
- We are looking to hire talented and experienced individuals with a minimum of 5 years’ Profit Centre Manager experience to drive our personal banking, SME and consumer loan for all our branches across Nigeria.
Successful candidates will be a part of the core team set to:
- Deliver value to our customers
- Expand our current business/client portfolio
- Enhance our position in our chosen target markets
- Generate new sales revenues
- To coordinate the activities of retail teams through effective relationship management to meet/surpass financial targets to drive the profit growth of the branch.
- Ensure significant increase in market share within own region.
- Drive performance of the unit – liability generation and quality risk asset creation.
- Risk asset appraisal, disbursement and monitoring.
- Ensure effective relationship building and management with new and existing customers.
- Optimally exploit new and existing opportunities in the market.
- Drive the reactivation of all inactive/dormant accounts in the branch.
- Plan and implement marketing strategies to boost profit
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of account officers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Business Manager.
- Basic knowledge of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Banking operations, policies and procedures.
- Good knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
- Business development and acquisition.
- Marketing, Selling and Cross Selling.
- Knowledge of current business trends and CBN Regulatory laws.
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers and determine what products or services would best serve those needs.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Communications skills (written and oral).
- Marketing and Selling skills.
- Leadership and negotiation skills.
- Good Relationship management skills.
- Confident and must possess excellent networking skills.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online