Delta State University of Science and Technology, Ozoro, with a mission for Academic Excellence and a strong industry driven research base, is seeking to employ suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professor
Location: Ozoro, Delta
Faculty: Information Technology
Applications are invited from suitable candidates in the following Departments:
- Cyber Security
- Information System and Technology
- Journalism and Media Studies
- Candidates should possess a Ph.D Degree with at least Twelve (12) years teaching and research experience in a University, with at least two (2) years as an Associate Professor.
- Candidates must possess at least 25 scholarly publications in both local and international Journals as proof of specialisation in core areas of departmental fields of study.
- Candidates must also have sufficient administrative experience.
Salaries and Allowances
- Salaries and allowances are as obtainable in Nigerian Public Universities.
Conditions of Service:
- As contained in the approved conditions governing the service of Senior Staff in Nigerian Universities.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Curriculum Vitae which should be in Twelve (12) copies. The Curriculum Vitae should contain the following:
- Full Names
- Present Address
- Phone Number(s)
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Marital Status
- Academic Qualifications obtained with dates
- Teaching and Research experience as well as Publications and Technical Reports properly cited.
- Names and Reports of Three (3) Referees must be provided.
Applications should be addressed and sent to:
The Office of the Registrar,
Delta State University of Science and Technology, Ozoro,