Bingham University located in Karu, 25 kilometres from the Federal Capital city of Nigeria Abuja, was established in 2005 by the Evangelical Church Winning All (ECWA) as a Conventional University. It is one of the six private universities in the north and the only one established by a Christian organisation.
The main purpose of ECWA was to meet the daring need for high-quality Secular Education which recognises and integrates the moral and spiritual values on which the Christian faith is founded as well as focuses on entrepreneurial studies in order to promote self-reliance among graduates of the University.
Applications are invited for the position of:
Job Title: Professor
Location: Karu, Nasarawa
- Interested applicants must possess a good honours Degree, Masters and Ph.D. in the relevant discipline and with at least twelve (12) years of continuous teaching and research at the University level.
- Applicants must show evidence of scholarship and track record of outstanding research with a minimum of fifteen (15) scholarly publications in reputable journals. Registration with Professional Body is required.
- To be appointed, the candidate is expected to demonstrate evidence of academic leadership, capacity to develop the field/discipline in the department, ability for collaborative and multidisciplinary research and ability to supervise postgraduate students in the field.
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit fifteen (15) copies of Application Letter and fifteen (15) copies of comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (attaching photocopies of relevant credentials). Applications should be forwarded under confidential cover in an envelope sealed and marked at the top left hand corner with the position applied for and addressed to:
Km 26, Abuja-Keffi Expressway,
P.M.B 005, Karu,
Alternatively, Applications can be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Candidates are advised to request three (3) of their referees to forward reports on them under confidential cover to the Registrar, Bingham University.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.