The National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT) is a global leader in Information Technology (IT) education and training with presence in several countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional Driver
Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Professional Driver for our company. As a driver, you must have a safe driving record, follow all state and national driving laws, rules, and regulations.
- In this position, you will follow prearranged routes to destinations or use maps and GPS to navigate routes.
- You will also maintain vehicle upkeep and cleanliness.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Practice safe driving habits
- Follow all state and national safety regulations and standards
- Accurately follow routes, maps, and directions
- Keep exterior of vehicle clean and presentable
- Maintain vehicle equipment; replace oil, fill gas tank, perform general motor vehicle maintenance as needed for safety
- Keep interior of vehicle clean of debris and clutter
- Follow schedules and rerouting in a timely manner when faced with traffic or congestion.
Requirements and Qualifications
- SSCE / OND / NCE qualification with a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Demonstrate safe driving practices
- Able to follow verbal directions, read maps, follow GPS
- Reliable and punctual with dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- Excellent time management skills
- Organized and able to follow a schedule
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to pass criminal background check
- Previous professional experience driving preferred; training may be provided
- Be able to communicate in English.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.