Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Products and Services SME Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Products and Services SME will be responsible for maintaining and supporting all Products and Services applications, tools and utilities to support Airtel Nigeria IT Services.
- This is an expert role with the responsibility for maintaining close collaboration with HQ-IT Products and Services Lead to ensure Airtel Nigeria delivers business results expected on Products and Services (Prepaid, Postpaid, Enterprise & VAS) domain.
- The Products and Services SME reports to Business Systems Lead, Airtel Nigeria.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
The Products and Services SME is responsible for:
- Delivering activities in line with Products and Services domain strategy and initiatives to support IT enablement to drive sales in Airtel Nigeria
- Leading delivery of projects of applicable domain in Airtel Nigeria that attribute to the success of Airtel Nigeria business by collaborating with cross functional teams.
- Promoting continuous improvement of processes and delivery of results within assigned domain.
- Ensuring Business Value creation through simplifying application design, simplifying customer experience and efficient deliveries.
- Optimizing Change requirement delivery for faster time to market and ensuring first time right efficiency.
- Managing Timely Rollout of Projects
- Ensuring appropriate Governance mechanisms for successful implementation of projects.
- Delivering On-schedule, on-budget of IT solutions to facilitate commercial products delivery
- Some travels may be required for this role since.
Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge
- MSc / Bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related study.
- 5 – 7 years of work experience on product and services design and delivery.
- Experience working in multi-vendor managed service IT operating model.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering project on relevant domain.
- Experience in redesigning and simplifying the products, services and processes.
- The Products and Services SME must have a deep understanding of VAS products and services
- The Products and Services SME must have a good understanding of NCC rules and guidelines in the VAS space
- The Products and Services SME must be able to guide the design and development of VAS products and services
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online