UnoCasa Limited – Our client, a Fashion House is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager (Fashion)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client, a fashion house, is looking to hire a creative Production Manager. The job involves planning, coordinating and controlling the manufacturing processes. The production manager would also need to ensure that the costs, quality and number of goods are correct.
- A large part of the job involves dealing with people and using management techniques in a team. The ideal candidate would also be involved with product design and purchasing.
- Overseeing the production process
- Ensuring production is on schedule, is of good quality, and is cost-effective
- Drawing up a production schedule
- Being responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programs
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree in any field.
- Should possess at least 5 years experience in the Fashion Industry.
- N1,200,000 – N2,500,000 annually.
Application Closing Date
11th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the ‘Fashion Production Manager’ as the subject of the mail.