Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. We venture into this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Engineer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- This role is required to handle the complexity and work-related activities related to oil producers, water injection, water supply and water disposal wells starting from monitoring the drilling operations, completion design, flow back/testing operations, chemical treatments, logging, and integrity assurance to performance remedial work for production enhancement. Also, involved in monitoring gas wells.
- Monitor daily drilling and work-over activities to ensure suitable completion practices are adopted by the rig.
- Prepare detailed well intervention programs and supervise jobs in the field. Programs include Production logging, water saturation monitoring, production enhancement using thru-tubing and bull heading stimulation techniques, portable testing
- Perform production optimization activities to ensure reliability and optimum well performance.
- Participate in project technical review and review proposals to ensure efficient/economic operations.
- Proficient in industry production engineering and completion software for production optimization and well completion.
Required Qualification / Experience
- B.Sc Degree in Petroleum Engineering or related field. Intensive industry training including appropriate specialized courses and seminars is expected.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with 5 years intensive experience in oil production specialty.
- Experienced working in, onshore and offshore environment, and smart well completions.
- Active in related professional societies and will have achieved professional recognition
- through publications, committee activities, etc.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Ability to provide technical support for well operations, including all aspects of well intervention, well stimulation, well testing, well integrity and application of state-of-the-art technologies
- Highly analytical and strong attention to detail.
- Strong managerial, delegation and negotiation skills
- Team Building and collaboration abilities
- A critical thinker and good problem-solving ability.
- Strong time management skills
- Report-writing abilities
- Committed to accuracy and completeness
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.