Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager, Merchant Acquiring
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
- To drive the growth of Interswitch’s Purepay Merchant Acquiring products. Responsible for and driving the execution of a product strategy for an allocated business, in line with the business strategy to drive market penetration and to enable the business to achieve its objectives.
- Product Visioning.
- Create Product & Portfolio Strategy.
- Roadmap Creation.
- Handle product design sessions.
- Manage rollout & trials.
- Handle product launch with conjunction with product marketing.
- Roadmap reviews.
- Product performance monitoring and reporting.
- Writing product requirement.
- Supporting development.
- Creating user stories.
- Managing product backlog.
- Product documentation and visibility.
- Handling customer and sales feedback.
- Team coaching and feedback.
- Supporting sales and business development.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Research and analyse market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
- Provide all required product reports as at when due.
- Any other function assigned by portfolio manager.
- First Degree in a relevant/related discipline.
- Product Management Certification or Project Management certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in product management with preferred experience in e-commerce, Fintech or Financial services industry.
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online