Concept Nova is a subsidiary of the Concept Group and is Africa’s fastest growing technology solutions company, specializing in Business Intelligence, Asset Management and Remote Monitoring solutions.
Concept Nova delivers technology-driven solutions that increases transparency, efficiency, cost savings and revenue generation. Serving over 200 clients across diverse industries, we are changing the face of technology development by delivering premium services at competitive prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a Product Analyst. The ideal candidate will conduct Market Research in relation to products and product performance.
- You will work with the Research and Development teams to deliver innovative and optimal Information Technology solutions (products and services) to meet market needs.
Roles / Responsibilities
- Carry out market research to identify opportunities for developing new products or making changes to existing products.
- Outline, analyze, and document detailed functional requirements for product and all business requirements in relation to product development and design to ensure compliance with expected standards.
- Coordinate relationships between commercial and technical teams to proper understanding and interpretation of business requirements.
- Monitor and support the design, development and deployment of the new/upgraded product to ensure that it continues to meet the expected specifications.
- Manage go-to-market plans and all processes necessary for successful product launch.
- Following a product launch, s/he monitors its performance. Based on findings, s / he may recommend modifications to the product/market strategy.
- Collect and analyze product data to detect trends and provide necessary information and recommendations.
- Update, implement and communicate changes to documented product requirements and processes as necessary.
- Assess products stand in the market in comparison to competitors as well as customer reception and behavior.
- Support product marketing and sales through the development of various technical marketing resources such as application notes, FAQs, product notes, user guides, presentations, demos, manuals, training guides etc.
- Support Marketing & Sales teams with research on effective sales & marketing channels that will improve the products’ return on investment.
- Background in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Business Administration, or other relevant fields.
- Minimum of four(4) years of quality experience in a similar role.
- Strong interest in/knowledge of Information Technology and the development/deployment of profitable Information Technology solutions.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Project Management expertise with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to manage relationships across diverse groups of people.
- Top-notch strategy, presentation, and communication skills
- Self-starter with the drive for continuous improvement and achievement.
Up to 7 million Naira / year.
Application Closing Date
8th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.