Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Principal Record Officer
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage and retain accurate employee data and records on management system.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure employee records are captured accurately and timely.
- Ensure changes (e.g. promotions, exits, raises) are updated on the management system.
- Creating new employee numbers and updating records to payroll for capturing and payment processing.
- Compilation of relevant reports and data.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by Head, HAM & Admin
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Postgraduate/relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Good knowledge of record management systems (manual and automated)
- Strong ability to utilize computer systems and performance management applications
- Good people management and leadership skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good relationship management and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and manipulate data.
- Ability to effectively use MS Office applications
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online