ASC Nigeria Limited is a member of the Onstream Group and was founded in 2001. At the core of everything we do is the promise to actively and ethically have positive impact on the Nigerian economy. We empower and develop local & international talents for the benefits of our clients.
We dedicate ourselves to be solution providers and assist our clients all around the country in many different sectors. We screen and recruit experts based on their talents, technical skills and experience to ensure they will meet and exceed our customers ‘expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Principal Planning Engineer
- The successful candidate would be required to develop, manage and maintain a centralized planning and scheduling system for the overall Client’s CAPEX Projects Portfolio that will ensure effective schedule control, facilitate project delivery within established targets and provide key information for management reporting to achieve Departmental KPI’s.
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide project management support in the development of the Client’s Project Portfolio activities, resources planning leading to the creation of the overall Project Portfolio baseline schedule and its subsequent maintenance to achieve schedule performance.
- Maintain the overall Project Portfolio schedule at level 1 to 4 required to develop and execute each approved project in their hierarchy relationship to meet the Client’s projects requirements.
- Develop and update the planning and schedule procedures to ensure sustainable and continuous improvements in line with the Client’s Quality Management System requirements.
- Execute schedule control activities to monitor physical progress against key deliverables and track trends on schedule over-run and under-run to identify timely corrective actions for the achievement of schedule performance targets.
- Provide input to monthly progress updates; forecast completions, together with the critical path and trend analysis as input to management reporting to reflect how Client’s project objectives are being achieved.
- Evaluate bid schedules and review contractor execution plan and develop the key milestone dates for critical projects for alignment with the overall integrated Project Portfolio Schedule. Verify that the contractors reported progress is correct and accurately reflected in the overall Project Portfolio integrated schedule for accurate management reporting.
- Review scope change requests for the Impact on schedules and the critical path of the project and prepare reconciliations between earlier schedules and the current schedule and provide schedule impact assessments to change control process for accurate progress monitoring.
- Perform risk and sensitivity analysis on project schedule or critical path analysis and evaluate impaction overall Project portfolio plan.
The right candidate should possess the following:
- A University Degree in Engineering
- 12 years post-graduate experience, of which at least 8 years in a planning role in oil and gas industry.
- An understanding of contracting strategy, project optimization processes, construction constraints are prerequisite for the job.
- Extensive skills in the use of Primavera-P6 planning tool is mandatory.
- Ability to work across cultural boundaries
- Preferred: Experience with qualitative modeling techniques and tools (Primavera Risk Analysis or similar).
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “Principal Planning Engineer” as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interviews.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification of such candidate(s).