Abuja Clinics was established in 1989 as a health institution to provide efficient medical services to the then-budding Federal Capital Territory (FCT). From humble beginnings, it has grown into a group of 3 hospitals located in the Karu, Garki, and Maitama districts of the FCT.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Principal Medical Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations
- Organizing workloads
- Monitoring and administering medication
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff, and healthcare professionals
- Writing reports and maintaining records
- Promoting health education
- Managing a department
- Leading a medical team
- Solutions to help keep the organization safe.
- MBBS or any of its equivalent in any related field of study.
- Must have at least 7years of proven post NYSC work experience in any position being applied for.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be cordial.
- Must be patient.
- Must be a good listener.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must be efficient and organized
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good analytical skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.