Apply for Primary School Teachers (KS1 and KS2) at the British International School (BIS). The British International School (BIS) – A leading Nigerian International Secondary school, situated on a large purpose-built campus in the heart of one of Africa’s liveliest cities, offers a broad and balanced education to around 370 students aged between eleven and eighteen. The school is co-educational and accepts both day students and boarders.
A newly purpose-built campus situated in the heart of Lagos, is hereby recruiting passionate, experienced and hardworking candidates to fill the position below:
The British International School (BIS) Vacant Position:
Job Title: Primary School Teacher (KS1 and KS2)
As a Teacher, you will:
- Plan lessons and prepare teaching materials for your subject.
- Set up the classroom, organize displays and resources.
- Teach whole class lessons, work with small groups and practical activities.
- Direct the work of learning support and teaching assistants.
- Assess children’s subject-specific abilities.
- Provide a safe and healthy environment and follow safeguard procedures.
- Update records.
- Talk to parents and careers about their children’s progress.
- Attend meetings and training.
- Organize outings, after school clubs, school social activities a sports events.
Application Closing Date
28th May, 2021.
How to Apply For Primary School Teachers (KS1 and KS2) at the British International School (BIS)
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com
All applications must include:
- Current Curriculum Vitae (CV) together with a formal Application for the position, outlining their motivation for applying and the qualities and experience that they would bring to the role.
- In addition, the current CV must include full details of three (3) professional Referees, one of whom must be the applicant’s current or most recent Head.
- Successful applicants are expected to be available in August for orientation.
- Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children .
- Short-listed candidates will undergo background checks.