MANO Africa is Africa’s first Integrated Grocery E-shop with your local flair. We are the next generation of eCommerce, pioneering ultrafast grocery delivery in Africa by combining sophisticated technology with quick commerce, and with a promise to deliver our customers’ orders within 30 minutes. We boast of a sophisticated and strong network of riders as they are the lifeline of our business and they make it possible to deliver groceries to our customers ultrafast and efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Price Checker
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking for a young, brilliant, and enthusiastic individual who would ensure that we maintain our competitive advantage.
- Your role involves conducting market surveys, keeping the business abreast of market trends, data capturing and reporting.
- The ideal candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment, must be a good communicator and disciplined with meeting deadlines.
- Responsible for conducting market price surveys.
- Provide information on the prices, availability, and the condition of goods within the trade
- Timely reporting of market trends and new innovations.
- Price data analysis as directed by the commercial lead
- OND, HND, B.Sc in any discipline
- 1+ year of experience in data capturing and analysis in the retail industry
- Good FMCG product knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft excel and PowerPoint
- Should be self-disciplined, highly motivated, and able to work independently
- Should be good at always maintaining confidentiality and integrity
- Innovative, flexible, and adaptable
- Have experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong documentation skills.
- Integration in a young and dynamic team
- Professional growth opportunity
- Multicultural environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online