Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-Yes) 2022 | Application Portal Now Open
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Applications are invited for suitably Nigerian Youths for The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) is structured as a Public Private Partnership (PPP) initiative conceived and designed by the Office of the Special Assistant to the President on Youth & Students’ Affairs (OSA-PYSA).
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme, P-YES is designed to run in partnership with State Governments, Multilateral Development Organizations and the private sector, to develop a mechanism for the facilitation of Nigeria’s Employment and Youth empowerment drive.
Eligibility Pre-conditions for Enlistment
- Applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form.
For more information, visit https://p-yes.gov.ng/