With a mission to provide a first-class experience for employees from their first job to their last breath. Rovedana is simplifying staffing, staff management, and payroll administration for businesses of all sizes.
POS Field Agent
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , NCE , OND
- Experience: 1 year
- Location: Abuja , Bayelsa , Delta , Lagos , Niger
- Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
Locations: Lagos (Akute, Ikorodu), Abuja, Bayelsa, Delta, Niger
Job Description: Our Client, a Fintech Company with head office on Mainland, Lagos wants the services of experienced POS Field Operators in some locations within Nigeria.
- Identifies prospective POS agents to further the goals and objectives of the business
- Assist to distribute work tools to other agents to enhance agent productivity
- Assist to train other agents about the company’s products and services Report any issues or challenges to the CEO
- Adhere to all the rules and regulations of the company
- Meet monthly targets as set by management
- Minimum Of Diploma/OND/NCE/HND qualifications
- At least 1 year’s experience in a similar role.
- Able to quickly understand people’s needs and provide them with the help and/or information they need calmly and promptly.
- Able to tolerate and manage stress and other people’s emotions in a professional manner.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure and pay attention to details
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.