Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plumbing Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Installs pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air, or other liquids. Install supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation. Assembles fittings and valves for installation.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints to assess or plan plumbing installations and layouts.
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing plumbing systems and fixtures.
- Fitting and repairing various household appliances.
- Cutting, welding, and assembling pipes, tubes, fittings, and fixtures.
- Inspecting and testing plumbing systems for safety, functionality, and code compliance.
- Handling customer queries and responding to call-outs.
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems.
- Preparing cost estimates.
- Trade School Diploma or completed apprenticeship.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a plumber.
- Valid plumbing license.
- Good working knowledge of water supply, heating, and ventilation systems.
- Proficiency in reading blueprints and using plumbing tools.
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and patience.
- Physical dexterity.
Application Closing Date
Friday, 17th September, 2021 at 3 PM.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after the closing date will be automatically rejected.