Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plumber – Cement Industry, DCP
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
- Execution of all emergency and planned plumbing activities in the plant and estates.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Trouble shooting and correction of plumbing issues in both plant and estates
- Carrying out plant dewatering to ensure
- Routine and daily inspection of water facilities in the plant and reporting to utility engineer on job progress
- Ensuring equitable distribution of water in Plant and estates
- Ensuring Safe Operations Of Pump.
- WASC / GCE / SSCE +20 years experience.
- TTII + 16 Years
- TT1 + 8 Years
- OND in relevant discipline.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of plumbing work and principles.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online