Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plumber
Duties and Responsibilities
- Exercise general control over all activities in plumbing works and water treatment.
- Must be competent in handling sewage works
- Maintain pipes and piping networks
- Handling sewage works
- Any other related job HSE Responsibilities:
- Take reasonable care of my own safety.
- Take reasonable care of the safety of others that might be affected.
- Comply with all reasonable safety policies and procedures of the company including reporting of hazards or incidents via the company’s reporting process
- To take care of all equipment and PPEs in their possession
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of Trade Test Certificate or its equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Basic understanding, knowledge and experience in HSE procedures is a pre-requisite.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- The Applicant is expected to be familiar with plumbing works and water treatment.
- Applicant must be competent in welding/ PPR and iron piping networks.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.