Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Sales Admin Officer, Okpella Cement Plc
Ref No: S&M001
Location: Okpella, Edo
Employment Type: Full Time
- Provide the plant sales team with effective administrative support to ensure achievement of assigned sales targets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all necessary sales administration tasks associated with selling the company’s products carried out in an efficient, expedient and professional manner and in accordance with Company policies.
- Provide the sales team with a full range of administrative support to assist with the sales success of the company including managing schedules, creating sales proposals and pitch documents, and generating reports related to sales activities and revenue data.
- Plan meetings and ensure that sales staff in the field are in contact with head office staff
- Coordinate communication of all customer-related issues to the Head, Sales Admin to ensure seamless flow of information.
- Track customer sales and provide analysis for the purposes of forecasting, trending, presentations, accruals, rebates and internal reporting.
- Ensure all plant/ head office sales records are kept up-to-date and accurate.
- Ensure customer enquiries, feedbacks, complaints are handled appropriately.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Head, Sales Admin.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Business Administration or a related discipline.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Good knowledge of DCP’s product and service offerings
- Very good communication and relationship management skills.
- Good customer service and people management skills.
- Good attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office Suite: MS Outlook, Word, Power Point & Excel
Skills and Competencies:
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- High ethical standards.
- Good personality with effective communications skills
- Ability to deal with individuals in a multi-cultural environment.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online