Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Planning & Business Performance Reporting Manager – Pan Africa
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced and competent Business Performance Management professional who will handle our cement industry’s business planning & performance reporting functions, and build processes that meet our business needs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare business planning guidelines/ assumptions and provide guidance/ assistance to budget holders during the planning process.
- Carry out first-level review and validation of budget data presented by Units and highlight major inconsistencies/ shortcomings.
- Develop a consolidated budget pack for review and approval of the Group Financial Controller.
- Monitor approved budget allocations, revenue, and expenditure and highlight variances for the attention of the GFC.
- Carry out cash forecasting and debt optimization.
- Perform Internal and External benchmarking.
- Prepare first drafts of relevant periodic and/ or ad hoc business performance and other management reports.
- Participate in the analysis of operational results and proffer recommendations to management with a focus on Industrial activities (Plant & Mines), Transport (Terrestrial and Maritime), Financial results (financing and transactional cost), Tax cost & planning, Back-office functions (Pan Africa).
- Participate in the rollout of an FP&A IT solution for DCP.
- Bridging financial and sustainability-related performance (GRI, TCFD, European taxonomy etc.)
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or any other related discipline.
- Relevant professional qualifications such as ACA, CIMA, CPA, or ACCA.
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations, and legislation relating to the cement manufacturing industry & general business issues.
- Strong finance and accounting knowledge, including experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Working knowledge of accounting packages and systems, including SAP.
- Knowledge of SYSOHADA.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in English and French Language.
- Multicultural experience.
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Previous experience with financial planning & analysis rollout is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in the use of Ms Excel such as VLOOKUP, Pivot charts, and other advanced excel functions.
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online