SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Piping & Mechanical Engineer (M / F)
Location: Onshore, Lagos
Contract Type: Temporary Work Contract
Contractual Hours: Full Time
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Employee Status: Operative
- Manages and supervises commissioning activities performed by a team of technicians, in a safe and professional manner, within the framework and priorities defined by the Commissioning Manager.
- Be the technical reference for all matters related to his trade and providing solutions to technical issues.
- Supervises Commissioning Start Up, Operation and Maintenance of mechanical equipment and pipework activities, ensuring optimum system protection and safety of equipment and personnel.
- Participates to Walk Through whenever a system is declared by Construction Agency as Mechanically Completed.
- Leads PSSR (pre-start-up safety reviews) of systems incorporating major rotating equipment.
- Witnesses pre-commissioning activities as demanded by the Project Scope.
- Reviews and assesses commissioning procedures developed by others (Vendors, EPC’s).
- Piping & Mechanical Engineer with extensive experience as an Piping & Mechanical Engineer
- Experience in LNG project is required.
Minimum Level of Experience Required:
- 6 years or more.
- English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: SPIE Oil & Gas Services is committed to promote diversity.