Rossland Screening Solutions – Our client, an Oil and Gas Logistics Company is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Pilot Assistant and Ground Control Staff
- Safe operation of all aircraft
- Professional Standards of the flight crews
- Compliance to aircraft operation regulatory requirements
- Supervision of all flight crews
- Interface with civil aviation authorities
- Special initiatives, including sales growth opportunities as directed by the Executive Vice President
Detailed Areas of Responsibility
- Developing aircraft checklists and standard operating procedures
- Developing or implementing all required training programs for the flight crews
- Issuing directives and notices to the flight crews as required
- Ensuring that all aerodromes and routes served by the operator are operationally suitable and meet company requirements
- Oversee runway analysis requirements
- Supervision of flight crews
- Oversee pilot assignment approvals;
- Perform pilot training authorization and approval
- Oversee pilots scheduling
- Perform company and line indoctrination training
- Perform Pilot Proficiency Checks (PPCs)
- Review Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and International Operations Manual
- Develop and maintain aircraft checklists
- Assuming any responsibilities delegated by the Operations Manager; and
- Act as Duty Manager as required
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Kindly add three (3) Industry References to your CV before applying.