We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Service Associate (Logistics and Regimen)
Job Code: CSU LAG0010
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The incumbent will plan and support the delivery of high-quality pharmaceutical care services and the implementation of an efficient health commodity logistics system for the organization in accordance with donor requirements and stipulated guidelines of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- With technical oversight, the job holder will lead the management of pharmaceutical care aspects of the HIV care and treatment program. Assist in the development of work plans and activities in concordance with the Government of Nigeria’s stipulated guidelines/standards at all healthcare facilities supported by the organization.
- Responsible for the tracking, monitoring and inventory analysis of all pharmacies stock, employing the use of monitoring tools and databases as may be applicable.
- The job holder will also assist in periodic training of pharmacy, medical, nursing and counselling staff at sites supported by the HIV care and treatment program.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or other relevant field with prior experience in pharmaceutical services delivery and supply chain management.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical service delivery, Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Proficiency in the use of electronic Logistic Management Information System e.g. NAVISION.
- Proficiency in MS Access, SPSS, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point and other Office packages.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their Current CV and Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location in Microsoft Word format by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION, AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. “COM01 Abuja, JOHN BULL”.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as an application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Residents of the Location(s) stated and its environs are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.