Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Secretary
Job ID: Obajana-007
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Job type: Full time
- Sees to the effective execution of general secretarial and administration duties in the office of the Head of Finance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Types all letters from the Head of Finance.
- Oversees inflow and outflow of mails in Finance department.
- Documentation and filing of Finance department correspondences.
- Keeping record of Head of Finance appointments/meetings.
- Responsible for reception and conduct of visitors to Finance department.
- Takes minutes of Departmental meeting and notification of such meeting to Finance department staff..
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the Head of Finance.
Education and Work Experience:
- HND/B.Sc. in Secretarial studies/Office Technology or related discipline.
- At least three (3) years relevant experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Basic understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Good understanding of DCP’s business operations.
- Strong ability to utilise computer systems.
- Ability to effectively apply scheduling techniques to own work.
- Basic knowledge of record management systems (manual and automated).
- Ability to effectively use MS Office applications.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online