ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the MD
Location: Ketu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- He / she must be able to- Secretarial duties
- Perform a range of secretarial duties, including screening, receiving/coordinating visitors, typing documents, proofreading, copying, keeping confidential records, handling mails and correspondence
- Provide an effective documentation system using best practice model, and maintain a database for valuable business information
- Taking notes and minutes during meetings and producing briefs, reports, and presentations
- Manage general communication to staff, external stakeholders, and other routine correspondence, etc.
- Handle the request and queries appropriately and professionally
- Organizing and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Conducting research as may be required by the MD
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements and ensure arrangements are placed for the MD
- Manage other assignments as directed by the MD from time to time.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- First degree in Law, Secretarial Studies, Business Administration, Human Resource Management or related field
- Minimum of 2 years post-NYSC experience in a related role (Experience in an Engineering or construction company is an advantage)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office proficiency
- Excellent organizational skill, ability to work at a fast pace
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Drive, Business acumen, confidentiality, and Initiative
- Must not be more than 27-32 years old
- Male candidates are encouraged to apply.
Application Closing Date
17th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online