Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PBD Channels Team Member
Job Type: Full time
- The Channels Group aims at bridging the gap in banking and ensuring that our customers have access to the best services and products. Working with the Products teams, we roll-out products tailored to our customer needs and requirements.
- We are seeking a highly motivated product manager to drive solutions from concept through launch.
- The candidate will be expected to develop relationships and work closely with team of cross-functional partners across business, technology, marketing and servicing.
- A successful candidate will be customer-obsessed and passionate about delivering impactful end-to-end experiences to our customer.
What we need from you:
- Define product gaps, gather and prioritize product and customer requirements and work with partners to develop and implement next generation features and capabilities to improve the client experience and maximize stakeholder value
- Develop business requirements for technology initiatives
- Monitor and incorporate client feedback into product plans
- Research competitive offerings
- Manage client events such as pilots of newly developed functionality
- Develop product marketing and sales materials and deliver product demonstrations
- Client Issue resolution
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify, and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive Channels sales growth
- Conduct regular product & market research to determine product sales / market penetration potential across retail banking segment
- Monitor and report on Bank wide performance of the various products managed by the Group.
- Drive Bank wide achievement of result and set targets for sale of Channels products
- Minimum of a second-class upper Bachelor’s Degree in any Business, Marketing or Finance related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Retail Banking or product management
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – verbal, written, presentation
- Ability to develop and analyse product architecture and partner closely with technology on development initiatives
- Ability to analyse data and develop programs to market products and support the sales effort
- Experience developing products and/or marketing those services
- Ability to partner well and work in a team environment
- Attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent Time management skills
- Advance selling skills
- Knowledge and understanding of banks product and Nigerian personal business market
- Integrity and discretion.
- Monthly Salaries
- Leave Allowances
- Passage Allowance (where applicable)
- Bonus payments (where applicable)
- 13th Month Allowance
- Medical Allowance
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online