Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PBD Channels Team Lead
Job Type: Full time
- The Channels Group aims at bridging the gap in banking and ensuring that our customers have access to the best services and products. Working with the Products teams, we roll-out products tailored to our customer needs and requirements.
- We are seeking a highly motivated Senior product manager to drive solutions from concept through launch.
- The candidate will be expected to develop relationships and work closely with team of cross-functional partners across business, technology, marketing and servicing.
- A successful candidate will be customer-obsessed and passionate about delivering impactful end-to-end experiences to our customer.
What we need from you:
- Develop a Marketing strategy to ensure achievement of Channel Products (i.e., USSD, Cards – Credit and Debit, Mobile and Internet Banking, ATM) sales and volume budget across all retail banking segments
- Partner with business, technology, and control teams to advance the reconciliation product’s vision to satisfy audit/regulatory requirements, improve employee experience, and reduce the risk in the organization through sustainable, efficient, and secure solutions
- Be responsible for the product strategy, including prioritizing features and integrations, setting release dates, maintaining roadmaps, developing change management and adoption plans, and end user communications
- Continually drive products towards a meaningful balance between user needs, business objectives and technical feasibility
- Oversee and drive the go-to-market plans for the product, including firm wide communications and support models
- Mentor and build a high-performing team by providing useful, timely feedback and learning opportunities
- Partner with the products and segments unit as well as other stakeholders to set product strategy and manage the overall product lifecycle evolution.
- Develop and disseminate sales & marketing strategies to leverage opportunities & improve channel products performance
- Minimum of a second-class upper Bachelor’s Degree in any Business, Marketing or Finance related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years’ Banking experience with at least 2 years in a Channels related role
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, and emerging technologies
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong Financial Analysis / Interpretation capabilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – verbal, written, presentation
- Experience developing products and/or marketing those services
- Strong Leadership and supervisory skills
- Advance selling skills
- Integrity and discretion.
- Monthly Salary
- Leave Allowances
- Passage Allowance (where applicable)
- Bonus payments (where applicable)
- 13th Month Allowance
- Medical Allowance
Application Closing Date
How to Apply For PBD Channels Team Lead at Access Bank Plc
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online