Lagoon Hospitals has consistently been providing healthcare of international standards in Nigeria. Established in 1984 by Professor Emmanuel and Professor (Mrs.) Oyin Elebute, and commencing operations in 1986 as a provider of integrated healthcare services, Lagoon Hospitals is currently the largest private healthcare services Group in Nigeria with six healthcare facilities.
Lagoon Hospitals is the only Nigerian Hospital group accredited by the Joint Commission International, and one of two groups in Sub-Saharan African to be so accredited. The Hospitals was first accredited in 2011 and re-accredited in 2015, 2018 and 2021.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Patient Assistant / Porter
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is responsible to for assisting clients and patients sustain and maintain their health and wellbeing.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Assist clinical staff in lifting, transporting and carrying patients as required
- Customer service
- Liaise and work with clinical and non-clinical staff to ensure quality care is given to patients
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality
- Participate at the Hospitals’ quality improvement activities
- Carry out other duties as assigned by supervisor
Key Result Areas / Performance Goals
- Polite and cheerful interaction
- Management of customers’ grievances
- Comply with the use of standard Operating Procedures and policies/ adherence to quality standard
- A minimum of High School Leaving Certificate
- 0 to 5 years
- Basic Life Support skills
- I-CARE attitude (Integrity, Compassion, Attentiveness, Respect, Excellence and Empathy)
- Pleasant disposition
- Service oriented, courteous, a good team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online