SPM is a firm with an unparalleled mix of strategic and technical expertise in business development, financial management, management consulting and corporate training programmes structured with industry specifics and functional applications. SPM has built for itself a reputation for producing results and a driven excellence culture for client’s satisfaction both regionally and internationally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Parboiler Operator (Rice Mill)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The employee holding the position of Parboiling Operator is responsible for operating all paddy Parboiling equipment, These include setup, operation and cleanup of machinery.
- In addition operators must perform all post quality checks. The objective is to provide the highest quality product with the least amount of waste while parboiling.
- This position is responsible for frequent monitoring and adjustment of multiple variable controls to ensure proper operation of the Parboiling line.
- Complete setup and operation of equipment according to published parameters.
- Must maintain good housekeeping and safety practices.
- Conduct quality checks to ensure quality specifications are being met.
- Complete necessary paperwork of shift change and tasks performed with great attention to detail.
- Maintain product specification in accordance with the standards.
- Ensure proper package weights, materials, and labeling as required.
- Complete all quality assurance documentation and Parboiling parameter documentation.
- Promptly relay information to Managers regarding shift accomplishments, problems, or suggestions.
- Dismantle equipment during shut downs and prepare for sanitation.
- Cross train and become proficient on Parboiling machines
- Assist with training new operators on position.
- Perform preventative maintenance by monitoring the condition of the different equipment.
- Able to follow policies and procedures in conducting job tasks.
- Able to work with a team and independently.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 2 – 6 years work experience.
N480,000 – N600,000 annually.
Application Closing Date
6th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.