Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packet Core – Integration Engineer
Req ID: 551047
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system.
- Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity.
- Your work will in part form our customer legacy.
- Support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- Work to identify and drive improvements
- Post project activities
- Understand technical E2e
- Execute test
- Script & code
- Have knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Education: B.Sc in Engineering or Computer Science
- Mininum years of experience: 5
- Domain experience: Packet Core
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online