Oxford Heritage Group Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates for Oxford Heritage Group Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies (6 Positions). Oxford Heritage Group is a subsidiary of Oxford International Group. Oxford International Group is a privately owned and internationally recognized venture capital organization with keen interest in Real Estate Investment, Property Sales, Human Capital Development, Asset Management, Property Leasing, Agriculture, Banking, Renewable Energy, Education, Food Production, Infrastructure and General Construction, Property Valuation, Information Technology Management, Logistics, Fashion, Printing Media and many more.
Latest Oxford Heritage Group Recruitment 2021 Positions:
1.) Managing Director
2.) Operations Manager
3.) Graphic Designer
4.) Investment Executive
5.) Business Executive
6.) Marketing Manager
Locations: Calabar – Cross River, Port Harcourt – Rivers and Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols
- Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget
- Track staffing requirements, hiring new employees as needed
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable departments
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Lead, motivate, and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment, including setup and implementation of career development plans for all direct reports and problem resolution
- Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service
- Partner with cross-functional support teams in improving the proprietary tools and systems
- Work closely with manager director to make sure activities run smoothly
- Oversee materials and inventory management
- Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to upper management
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management, Business Administration, or related field
- 2+ years’ proven experience in an operations management position
- Strong budget development and oversight skills
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of branch operations and customer service
- Highly trained in conflict management and business negotiation processes
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Island preferably.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills.
- Multiple years of financial and account reporting preferably in the banking and finance sector.
- Bilingual communication skills English.
- N100,000 – N600,000 / month.
- Salary is subject to target
- Based on commission
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2021.